Refugee Family Needs
Our first refugee family is here from Afghanistan! They greatly appreciate all the items that have been donated to date to their their new home. Thank you for all your help! Because we have three churches helping, they now have most of their basic needs already met, and have very little room for additional donations unless they meet a specific need.
They have four children (son age 15 and daughters ages 14, 9 and 2) and so some age-specific needs are present):
- computer printer (for homework etc.)
- kitchen or tabletop clock(s)
- large square serving plates
- rulers, paper, spiral notebooks and other school supplies
- very gently used kids/teens clothes (mostly girls)
- learning toys
- Gift cards of any amount: Target, DSW Warehouse, or Bed, Bath & Beyond will all help.